« Home | Killing an arab ... » | I can Feel the beat in me »

I wear my sunglasses at night ...


No it's not a tribute to Mr the governor of California.
It's not to tell you what I do all my weekends when clubbing with my sunglasses.

Last mornin' I've heard a new version of that track and I just wanted to let you follow the short evolution throughout the years of an old track from 1983 by a singer called Corey Heart (not that Cory Heart ).


First we will start with the original track from 1983 by Corey Heart
Corey Heart - I wear sunglasses at night (zshare)

Then we will continue with the darker electro version by Tiga and Zyntherius
Tiga & zyntherius - I wear sunglasses at night (zshare)

And we will follow with a crunk version done by the Federation featuring the crunkiest of all : E-40
The Federation feat E-40 - i wear my stunna glasses at nite (zshare)

And now make your choice for the best version and post your comments.

Edit : I should never post when i am tired ... the first two links are now corrected ... Enjoy.